This article needs improvement. The reason given is: not sure if this is useful or pertinent to anything/anyone.... You can help Star Trek Wrath of Gems Wikia by expanding it.
Q by/about Time
- When did this game get released ?
- sept 2015 according to this...
- Is there any historical information about stuff that happened before this wikia got started in Aug-2016 ?
- the game-maker's website has a list of their current and old NEWS...
- What events are active today ?
- try the Board:News and Announcements which i was keeping up... nowadays, i just put quick-links to new-events on the project:Calendar page...
- What arenas are active today ?
- these change too-often/fast for me to list... someone wanna volunteer ?
- What new starships/characters are coming ?
- these usually show up as arena-title-characters or on genera's website... nowadays, i also have a project:spoilers page...
- What new events/arenas/stories are coming ?
Q by/about Game
- What does the word XYZ mean ?
- there is a Glossary here that might help - feel free to add to it !
- What is the point of this game ?
- for users, there are 3 basic ideas:
- diversion - it is fun to play a simple gem-match game occasionally
- collection - it is fun to collect all the characters and starships
- competition - it is fun to battle against others or yourself inside the game
- for the companies, it is almost always about making money somehow...
- FTP - no, it is free-to-play
- PTW - maybe, it is pay-to-win because it takes a long-time to make progress without spending any $$
- Does it require that i join something ?
- not officially, but if you are wanting to have a backup of your progress - then you will want to either login with Facebook or Google_+ to cloud-save or link your account...
- Are there links to other places for information ?
- Memory Beta
- Genera website (author)
Q by/about Playing
- Are there any youtube videos ?
- THIS is the official stwog-trailer from Genera Games and CBS-Interactive...
- THIS is an ad from Trekyards...
- HERE is your handy-dandy search results from youtube, which might be helpful...
- Where should I write to ask for help if there are problems inside the game ?
- in-game, go to settings->Customer Support... once you write your first comment/question - it looks like it sets up a chat-area...
- note-to-self, i should get screenshots and post them over at Main Menu - i didnt even pay attention to the gear-settings-area until i needed it for this function...
- oob - these are not recommended for simple things like missing-a-weapon, but might be useful for more-general contact...
- there is a contact form online at their website, HERE...
- their direct email address (from same page) is: support [AT] generagames [DOT] com...
- remember, the company is located in spain - so business hours for them may not match the hours for you (like in the usa or japan or ...) - so be patient...
Q by/about Wikia
- How do I edit something here ?
- use the user-sandboxes (which i might notve setup - yet a/o correctly...lol)
- there are lots of how-to-edit pages:
- see: how-to-edit community-central
- see: how-to-edit layton
- see: how-to-edit dungeon-hero
- see: how-to-edit local
- aka shared help
- How can I become a great editor ?
- be bold and learn
Specific to stwog
- How is this wikia organized ?
- im gonna try to setup a goals-page which will explain how i hope to get information in a useful form for use here... tbd...
- What steps are needed to successfully add a new character i see in the game ?
- read This thread
- see if they already have a character-code Module:Charactercodes/data
- if not, then add a new one...
- if so, then why didnt you see them here ?
- mistake in character-list ?
- mistake in character-page ?
- What steps are needed to add a new level ?
- Is there a forum for discussions ?
- Should I just mention an item on a user's or any page's Talk-subpage ?